Party with John Entwistle...

On Sunday January 21, 1996, John Entwistle and friends will be hosting a
private party and concert in NYC for his biggest fans. Attendance will be
limited to approximately 300 people and the cost will be $175/person.
Included is a buffet, open bar and  several hours of schmooze time with John
and the band (details to be announced).  JAE will be available to personally
sign tour promo items.  The party will last about four hours beginning about
7:30 PM (time subject to change).  An invitation and location information
will be forwarded to you upon receipt of your check or money order.

More good news... for those people, who become sponsors of the tour program,
will not only get $25 off the ticket price, but will be given the first
opportunity for a ticket. In other words, if you become a sponsor timely, you
will be guaranteed a ticket made available to you. There will be certain
deadlines (naturally) and will be announced.

BTW, I've received a LOT of e-mail asking various questions and details... I
just want to let you know, that my wife and I are volunteers, with the goal
of helping John Entwistle succeed. I've recently made friends with Steve
Luongo (most of you may remember him as the drummer from John's '87 & '88
tours) and I personally trust him with my reputation and your money...

Please continue to e-mail me with any concerns and/or questions...

WF <~

cc. Steve Luongo