Re: John Sinclaire

Matt, re:

>Ok, I have a copy the Who Woodstock bootleg, and someone just made (I think)
>a reference to this today. What exactly happened after Pinball Wizard, when
>that crazy guy jumped up on stage and said those magic words "This is a pile
>of Sh*t, while John Sinclaire rots in prison!" And is  that Keith in the
>backround yelling something after it happened?

That's the famous Abbey Hoffman incident. He ran on stage to make some crappy
political announcement and Pete kicked him in the balls and hit him over the
head with a guitar! Pete's the one who's yelling, "Get off my f*cking stage!"
"The next person who comes on my f*cking stage, is gonna get f*cking killed!"
"You can laugh, but I mean it!" That was the jist of what he said inbetween
the songs...

WF <~