Who's Next and original lp's

<< Start of Forwarded message via prodigy (R) mail >>

From:	 Mailer-daemon@aol.
Subject:	 Returned Mail: Undeliverable
 Sun Dec  7 12:50:57 PST 1997
Date:	 11/20
Time:	 07:48 PM

 Sun Dec  7 12:50:57 PST 1997
Date:     Mon, 20 Nov 1995 19:37:58 -0500
From:     Mailer-daemon@aol.com  [Mailer-daemon@aol.com]
Subject:  Returned Mail: Undeliverable

The mail you sent could not be delivered to:
550 thewho@aol.com is not a known user

The text you sent follows:

Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 19:25:53 EST
From: ATTC20C@prodigy.com (MS L V FONG)
To: thewho@aol.com
Subject: Original albums, new Who's Next

Hey folks, speaking of rare Who originals and all, I've been a WHO
maniac for the past 8 years always
searching out used record shops in the San Francisco Bay Area.  In my

time the only album I've never
seen is the UK original release of "My Generation".  I saw the US one,

 but it was pretty pricy (quite a few
years back).  I even found "Direct Hits" once, but didn't buy it (too

pricy again) but managed to get a copy of it off someone.  While in
London in 1987 I bought the Virgin 1979 vinyl reissue of "My
Generation" - I love that cover photo!

This is for all the Who buffs in San Francisco - where are you?  I
was at the Tower Records in North Beach the day the new Who's Next
came out and I was the first one to ask about it!  Here I am, some
scruffy 22 year old kid bugging the sales staff at 11am - they hadn't

even brought it out and stocked them yet!!!  Some guy brought them
out and handed me one.  I was so proud.  Why did I get suckered into

that
gold disc?

Plus, I was in Seattle this week and spotted an original 45 of
"Pictures Of Lily' with their faces all goofy looking and all.  $35
was the asking price.  I stared, drooled a bit, then left.

Later,
    Aaron