Re: Listen up folks!!!

Hey...well, I must say I think it sounds like a pretty kick ass plan.  If
I had it and could get from VA to NYC, I'd definately pay $150 to schmooz
w/ John.  As far as the Prodgram thing, 'nother great plan.  It's a
chance for some ppl to get copies of "The Rock" as well as get credit for
their Who fandom :)

"Sickness can surely take the mind where minds can't usually go.  Come on
the amazing journey and learn all you should know"

                                   ---The Who (pt)