Marginal Who Content

To shorten what has the makings of a long story, yesterday when buying the
daily mocha I noticed a flier for guitar and banjo lessons (I'm a mediocre
banjo player) from a man in this area. His name is David Rae and he played
with, but I guess was not a member of,  Mountain and co-authored "Mississippi
Queen." I called him and he talked about what his lessons cover, and the
cost, etc. He also mentioned that his students have access to his "extensive
tape library." Not being the trivia god that some of you on the honorable
list are, it wasn't 'til later that evening that I looked up Mountain and
made the Leslie West connection.

I'm still deciding whether I can afford lessons, but if I do take the
plunge--are there any unanswered, burning Leslie West questions that the
honorable list would like posed?

Cathy