Re: I'll 2nd that motion

Scott, re:

>Life With The Moons (box >set out-takes)
>
>Do I take this to mean the same outtakes that appear on the box set (thus
making this boot a little useless if you have the box set)?

Not exactly. There are a few extra songs (ie "Cousin Kevin Model Child",
"It's In Yah") and most of the mixes are different than the box set mixes.
THESE versions were originally intended for the "box set" that was SUPPOSED
to come out in '89. A friend of mine received a tape of the same back then
and made a copy for me, so I've had it for a while. However, it's nice to
have this on CD. Several other CDs came out with similar material, (ie.
"Reaction", "Horton Hears The Who"), but I think this one has the best sound
quality...

>Also, would it be worth my while to plunk down $30 for the Tommy Demos?

$30 is a relative number. If I wasn't able to buy it for the $20 I paid, I'd
probably pay a LOT more. If you like "Tommy" and you like Pete Townshend
demos (ie "Who Came First", "Scoop", "Another Scoop"), than this is a must.
The sound quality is as good as either Scoop...

WF <~