Re: Long version Magic Bus on CD... (confirmed)

Joe, re:

>Oh no, I won't rest until we have the stereo version on CD.
>
>I want my Magic Bus, and I want it now!

Is this like a combination of "Magic Bus" and Roger's version of "I Want It
All"??? Well, as far as getting the stereo album version on CD, and seeing
what's going on in England, I'd say the chances of which are slim to none.
I'm sure Jon Astley thinks the stereo box set version is "good enough"...
 Personally, I'd like to see the stereo mix of "Zoot Suit" with the vocals
out of the right channel, released! But... this will be a long road...

hMMM...

WF <~