Re: Versions

Something tells me this is going to be rather a long list of songs with
alternate versions before we get done here--
please god let's at least limit it to studio versions.
Was there only one released version of "Dogs (Part II)"?

in a marginally related note, does anyone have any idea what other songs The
Who did acousticaly when they recorded the version of "Magic Bus" that
appears on the new reissue of "A Quick One"? I have "It's Not True" done
acoustically on the "Who  the Fuck" vinyl bootleg and it's really great.
 Does any of this the acoustic stuff pop up on any other bootlegs?
 Incidentally, that lp also contains another fake radio commercial, a rip on
My Generation called "My Favorite Station" recorded by the Who for "The Who
Sell Out".  I wonder why this didn't end up on the reissued CD? Hard to
imagine it would have been lost-- one would hope they recorded all the
commercials on the same tape.
--scott s.
no funny tag line