Re: Another Magic Bus

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------
There is another studio version of Magic Bus (mono enhanced stereo) on
the UK compilation album "The Story of The Who" released in 1976.  This
version is 4:23 long, crudly timed by my timex.  There is a completely
different vocal track in a lower octave with extra sections of Roger ad
libing parts.  The "I want it" section occurs after two minutes into
the song, much later than other versions.  The section with Keith
drumming at the end is longer.  Also the song does not fade out, it
continues until the band stops playing.  I can not find this version on
any other single, album, or CD.

Bruce

Bruce,
        Isn't this the same version as the LP MBBB? (NOT the cd, but the
vinyl format)..... sounds like it may be....

        gary m.