Re: Who Sell Out

Mark, re:

> they _should_ have released My Way, Summertime Blues, & Young Man>Blues on
TWSO. Thanks, MCA, for making the boxed set a little less necessary...

For that matter, you may as well throw in the 2 Rolling Stones songs that The
Who released in 1967. As for the studio "Young Man Blues", it is definately a
later recording, 1968 or 1969 I'm sure. The production quality on it is much
better than the "Sell Out" stuff.

As for MCA, other than adding their 2 cents, they are no longer "in control"
of the Who's catalogue per say. ALL new releases are joint ventures between
Polydor & MCA, from the direction of Jon Astley, Chris Charlesworth and Pete
Townshend. You are confusing MCA's past actions with their current ones...

WF <~