Re: Horse's Neck

I enjoyed reading this book very much.  I felt Pete made many references to
Meher Baba.   Since I am a follower of Meher Baba I was able to recognize the
references.  Additionally, I felt the book was loosely autobiographical.  Did
anyone else get this from reading it?  I was unable to purchase the book so I
took it out of the library.  When I recently was down in South Carolina at
Meher Spiritual Center ( a center for lovers of Baba)  I checked out a local
used book store and found it.  $5!!  I call that a bargain!!
It may also be of interest to Pete fans that there is a cabin at the Meher
Spiritual Center in Myrtle Beach called Lantern Cabin.  Apparently Pete wrote
the instrumental "Lantern Cabin" which is on "Who Came First" when he stayed
at the center, presumably in the Lantern Cabin.    Bye, Mariasha