Re: Who Sell Out

>Flame me for not knowing this but I'm just re-reading Marsh's 'Before I get
>Old' & in the bit where he discusses Who Sell Out he talks about them
>recording 2 Eddie Cochran songs - Summertime Blues & one other which they
>rejected from the final album. Why weren't these added to the recently
>released expanded version? I don't think they have ever been released can
>someone confirm this?

Paul:

The other song is My Way (aka Easy Going Guy). It is available on several
boots, Jaguar, Anyone & Archives (the LP version) being the most notable.
I've mentioned several times (and even wrote Charlesworth before the
release) that this one should have been included on TWSO, but it wasn't.
It's been said that ALL of the Who tracks will be released, so perhaps it
will show up on the new ODDS AND SODS. I'm hoping for a much expanded
version, which will encompass the tracks from WHO'S & TWO'S MISSING, as well
as Dr. Jekyll (still unreleased) and the studio Young Man Blues (which is
great). I've been over this before with WFang (who doesn't agree), but the
only studio version of Summertime Blues I know of (read: heard) is on Max BBC.
   Cheers                      ML