Re: Ending of Quad (film) --> Meaning?; Horse's Neck

Brendon, re:

> "Before I Get Old" (a must for any diehard Who fan)

Yeah, it's a good "1/2 a book". The 2nd half was rushed and unfinished,
making it both incomplete and misleading.

>I recently picked up "Horse's Neck...haven't finished it yet.
Anyone care to share their opinion

I think Pete wasted his time with this one. After "Chinese Eyes", we waited 4
years for the next Pete Townshend album ("White City") and we got an album
and a book. I read the book once, and was half amused. Can't think of
anything memorable. On the other hand, I listened to the album hundreds of
times... I think Pete should do what he does best: write and perform MUSIC...

WF <~