Re: What to do with Roger's home address

At my request, MS KELLY D GILES expanded on her earlier attempt.  I thought
it was funny, so with her permission, I give you:

 Sun Dec  7 12:50:57 PST 1997
Date: Sat, 04 Nov 1995 16:45:49 EST
From: THRH79B@prodigy.com (MS KELLY D GILES I)

<knock knock knock knock>
<silence>
<knock knock knock KNOCK KNOCK!>
<silence>
<POUND POUND DING DING DING!>
<shuffle thump oof shuffle thud creeeeeeak>
Stage direction: an eyeball appears at the crack in the
door.
"Hi there Mister Daltrey, sir! Wanna buy some Girl Scout,
er, Girl Guide cookies?"
"It's bloody four o'clock in the morning!"
"Well, we Girl Scout, er, Guides have to get up early you
know! Gotta sell these cookies! If we sell 50 boxes, we get
to go to Washington D.C.! Er, London! Yah, that's it!"
"I don't want any cookies! Go away!"
<sob> "BUT WE HAVE TO SELL THE COOKIES OR OUR GIRL SCOUT,
ER, GUIDE MASTER WILL BEAT US! PLEASE BUY SOME!"
>From within: "Honey, who's at the door?"
"A couple of sobbing Girl Guides."
>From within: "Well let them in for heaven's sake!"
"YES! YES YES YES!" <hop up and down>

Now, where'd I leave that green dress...:-),
Alan

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend