Re: Lifehouse

>I had always been curious about the Lifehouse project, but now that Pete
>better explains it in the Who's Next liner notes, I'm sure glad it never
>happened. Can you imagine what a fucking hippy sci-fi mess it would have
>looked like on film?  Ugly!

I don't think that's really being fair to the concept, though, and it
certainly misses the point.  Pete isn't explaining it in context...
You may need to get a different point of view to really understand it.
Certainly couldn't be worse than "the Net", in any case.

>Great album though.

I write this just as the CD head ends the Naked Eye guitar bit...
superlative...  I've always thought this was a standout on the
box set...

Chris
... and maybe somebody's daughter