Stranger In A Strange Land

I have most of that Rockline show on tape and listened to it this summer.
 "Stranger In A Strange Land" was written or c-written by Henry Small.  It
was, IMO, by far the best of the three unreleased tracks played that night
(unfortunately, I only have a fragment of one of the other two).  However,
there's a bass solo of sorts for John that didn't really showcase his
extraordinary talent.  John made up for this by being quite amusing in
response to most of the questions from callers (who included a certain young
lass named Moon).