Re: Who's Next

On Tue, 7 Nov 1995, Kishel, Carl wrote:

> Did anyone pick this up yet?

Yes, thankfully I got it last night.  I can't believe how good everything
sounds, being the last version of WN that I heard was the old MCA
cassette.  I like the picture on the inside back of the CD case.  Quite
an interesting one.  Isn't that Moon there?
I found a copy of It's Hard last night, too.  I didn't pick it up 'cuz I
didn't have the $$$ on me.  It's the first copy if It's Hard that I've
seen on CD ever around here.  Never seen Face Dances, or Magic Bus.  Oh
well.  I'm just rambling.  I've got to get back to my schoolwork.  I'm in
school still ya know. :)

Later all,
Keith