Re: Who's Next Vinyl release?

John, re:

>Oh yeah, I think Keith Richards put it quite elegantly so I will borrow
his line:

Dear White Fang,

	Please shut up.

Wow! That really knocks me out! To quote a human corpse (Richards), do you
think you were being clever? BTW, I'll "shut up" the day YOU make me. Do you
think you are capable? If spending $23 (for a record) is an obstacle in your
lifestyle (or lack of) you and I know you have a LONG way to go.

hMMM... maybe if you ask your dad for an advance on your allowance for a
couple of months, you can get the vinyl "Who's Next" AND the remastered
one...

Hope this helps.

WF <~