So Sad About Us1

It reall is So Sad About Us. I learn less and less about the who, and more
and more about society everyday I read my who mail. The Music Must Change,
really. There are many newsgroups devoted to racism, psychology,
homophobia, and beer drinking and all the other unrelated topics occuring
here. Don't get me wrong, these are all VERY important issues that need to
be discussed, FACE to FACE, not behind the shield of email. At least not in
a public email list. This is not a reflection of my absolute devotion for
the who's social relevance, which has at times been poignant, at times
nebulous, and more often than not helpful. But I think to many on the list
are starting to "play with themselves."

scott james

Scott James
SoundWave, The Pro Audio Web Site