Last Message

        I would like to take this opportunity to formally apologise for my
last posting.  My intent was simply to tell you all a story.  Obviously, it
failed miserably.  I would like to apoligise for wasting time and space with
something that wasn't necessarily Who-related.  That is what I apologize
for.  As for my views, they are no one's business but my own and they aren't
going to change one bit, so please stop e mailing me your wonderfully
crafted debate letters.  No one's going to change my opinion on deviant
behavior: it's wrong no matter who it comes from.  I was probably out of
line to express my views so flagrantly, but what can I say: I'm young and
have a big mouth.  Sorry for wasting your time, but not for speaking my mind.

                                Thank you and forgive me,

                                                Ed B.

BogleEdwa@urvax.urich.edu