Re: The Who Digest

On Sun, 5 Nov 1995 WFang01@aol.com wrote:

> Lizie Borden, re:

again, belittlement through feminization.  it's getting old.  and you
never bother to address any criticisms, you only spend your time
recalling all those insults you stored up to "get people back" in the 3rd
grade (i'm sure ike encouraged it in those days).

> >isn't pete pretty much a "raging faggot" right now (and a closet one for
> years)?
>
> Hey, watch that temper of your's! I felt like I got smacked with your purse
> right through my monitor!

although it might upset your world view, i'm not gay (and i say that not
as a distancing move for myself but more so you can realize how misguided
and downright silly your good-ol'-boys guffaws have become - when they're
not plagarized that is).  still, even though i'm not gay (or a woman or
black, etc.), that doesn't mean that i'm not on the watch for pathetic,
self-seving, xenophobic morons like you.  and, it doesn't mean that i
don't know a few guys who'd wouldn't like to "smack your purse" if that's
the kind of fun you're really looking for.

BTW, that whole "Pete is gay" thing that came from
> the "famous" Timothy White interview, I have the WHOLE thing on promo vinyl.
> When Timothy asked Pete about "Rough Boys" and "Coming out", Pete said he
> "was not gay" and "people misundertood what he was saying..." Somehow when
> this interview was transcribed to Timothy's book, Pete's words were now
> different (anything to sell a book) Add "gullible" to your list of faults
> that need some "work".

ah, spin control.  and pete has never had a problem with identity, either?
and he didn't need a "front man" (i'm sure you'll giggle at the gay sexual
innuendo there) to belt out his lyrics, perhaps because he subconsciously
felt uncomfortable singing a lot of the earlier macho-posing songs
himself?  and mod wasn't a culture of men on display for men?  cognitive
dissonance explains a bit of your problem, but it's not the whole story:
you're simply pathetic.

> BTW, thanks for showing us "The Real You". Maybe you'd like to share with us
> the story of how your daddy did an "Uncle Ernie" and "Fiddled About" with yah
> when you were just a "nipper". BTW, if I had to guess (may I?) I'd bet you're
> studying to be a proctologist...
>
> Well, gotta run to NYC to see Roger Daltrey as the "Tin Man" love to discuss
> more with yah, but "time is passing"...  Oh, please no more of that "See Me,
> Feel Me" crap, 'cause "Too Much Of Anything, Is Just Too Much For Me..."
>
> Say, does your t-shirt have printed on the back, "We all get it in the end"?

the catskils are calling - just keep on going north of the city.  just
call someone a "hockey puck," and you'll be sharing a stage with don
rickles.  maybe then you'd get the attention you're crying out for in your
desperate posts.

take care,
arthur