Re: Poll

>     My one regret (as naive as it sounds) is that I never really knew much
>about Who bootlegs until I found this list about two years ago.  Now that
>I'm stuck in South Carolina, I doubt that I'll ever have a chance to buy
>any.  If anyone has any mail order sources or other avenues, I'd love to
>know about them.  My only consolation is that with the remastering of the
>catalog, we're getting a lot of the rare material that is now officially
>released.

Tim:
I am also "stuck in SC" (and just two hours away from you) and have plenty
of boots. You can't get them in Charleston? I got Pinball Wizard (Largo,
12/73) at Manifest Records. You might try there. And there's a used album
place nearby (a bit North of there) on Highway 17 (I don't recall the name).
Of course, if you'd like I can EMail my list. Anything for a fellow "stuckee."
Also, you may want to join us here for Whofest `96 this coming April. Last
year's was very good, with people from all over (Chicago, NJersey, Ohio) and
this year's already looks to be even better.
        Cheers                          ML