Re: Question

Dave, re:

>O. K. you bootleggers, riddle me this! Whats the law on sending for and
>receiving boots?

Let's put it to you this way, bootlegs are not always legal. Add that to
interstate commerce of the same... low risk? Probably. However, I've been
told lot's of interesting stories...

For your comfort, surviving members of The Who have no interest in pursuing
fans who collect their bootlegs. MCA may feel differently. I have a contact
there, who I haven't spoken to for a while... perhaps it's time to contact
him again...

WF <~