Message for Dr. Jimmy

TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON THE WHOLIST: My deepest apologies for using the main
WHOlist in this fashion (it won't happen again, I assure you), but I'm having
trouble sending this message out to the one, specific person that it's
intended for....Thanks to everyone for your patience. You may delete this
message now, if you so choose...

Hey Pete (aka Dr. Jimmy, aka AceFace)!!!

If you're intending on coming up to my 30th birthday party Orphan Annie's on
Saturday Night, please be advised of the following:

1) The obvious innuendo from my message was not meant for you specifically,
Pete: It was actually meant for others who send out very short messages to the
main list: I personally liken that practice to pollution of the internet. But
that's just my opinion, and opinions are like assholes: everyone has one.

2) Don't bring your stupid vendetta against WFang01 up to me. I have no
connections with him, and while we're at it, while you piss and moan about
being harassed, that's exactly what you're doing to myself, WFang01, and
others on the list. People who live in glass houses.... In any event, I know
nothing about who does or says what to whom, pal.

3) Don't come up to Oprhan Annie's and expect me to pretend like you're not
there, or you're just a customer. I know everyone who'll be there, so if
you're thinking that you'll remain anonymous, think again. I will make it a
point to confront you and introduce myself. And, to be perfectly honest, if
you do show, I hope that I DO meet you. Because I think we ALL should be
friends, not bitter enemies. I've tried MANY times to reach out to you as a
friend (do you know that term?). But you've proven too many times that you are
not into personal interaction at all. FINE. I've left you alone for a long
time, not responding to your tirades because I'm above that shit. And so are
you, Pete. But I'll tell you this: if your attitude toward me is the same as
it's always been then just like you don't want me coming over to your house to
meet you, I'd PREFER that you stayed home tomorrow night. However, Orphan
Annie's is a public place. But I do consider it to be a home away from home of
sorts. So, to that end, any attempts to assault, accost, or harass me at
Orphan Annie's will be met by the same efforts from me. I hope we understand
each other clearly on this one. The place will be filled with many of my
friends and family members, including a number of strong bouncer-types whose
purpose will be to throw all riff-raff out on their asses. I hope you're not a
riff-raff-type person, Pete. You're a WHO fan, and I'd like to think that all
WHOfans, regardless of personality clashes, have a bit of integrity about
them.

If you DO show, I can assure you that you will be given the proper guests'
treatment, including free food. I've put "Pete ******* and guest" (presumably
your wife) on the main list. Give your name at the door, and the club owner
will give you a sticker or badge (I don't know which yet) which will entitle
you and your guest to free food. I'm having Ziti, Fried Chicken, Garden Salad
with house dressing, and rolls and butter, as well as a chocolate cake.

And if you show, I can promise that you'll be treated to a bunch of WHO cover
material as well. Personally, I hope you and your significant other can come;
it's going to be a blast. And WHO knows? we could end up friends after all. I
sure hope we do, 'cause I'm sick of this needless fighting.

Later,

Marty Secero