last poll

Last cd bought: Phil Keaggy (Christian rock pioneer and guitar wizard),
		True Believer

Last concert:  coincidently, Phil Keaggy

Why Who are still important:  I find myself now drawn to their early work
(through Tommy) as I rediscover its brilliance.  I still enjoy and
appreciate the 70s albums and Pete's solo work, but it isn't as vitally
important to me as it used to be.

As mentioned by a poster here a few days ago, I would love for Pete to
write "from the hip" again, rather than trying to create all these fictional
and semi-fictional characters that fit into stories.  I think his music
would have a lot more relevence for me at this point in my life if he did.

Dave Elliott