Re: Loudest concert

> Buttbagg (a conglomeration of local Indy punk bands)
 ^^^^^^^^^

Great name!

My loudest concert was, inexplicably, Simple Minds at Stabler Arena in
I-don't-know Pennsylvania (on Lehigh's campus) in May 1986.  I think I
sustained permanent damage in my right ear.  And there was no REASON for
them to be so loud -- it's not like they're Guns N Roses or, well, The
Who.

Last concert attended:  Billy Bragg at the Troc in Philly, July 9 95.
What can I tell you? I like big-nosed British songwriters.

Last CD purchased: Kissingsohard, the John Doe Thing.
Last Who purchase:  the remastered Sell Out
Why the Who are so important:  sheer power of the music.  Their individual
sound.  Entwistle's virtuosity.  Keith.  Just Keith.  Pete's extremely
personal, yet universal lyrics.  And did I mention the music?  The sound,
the energy... oh, I Can't Explain.