Re: i stand corrected

>You ever see the Who live (not a grown man naked)?

Yeah, I saw the Who live in '82 and '89. I failed to win a ticket in the
enormous mail order drawing for the '79 NYC shows, something I will always
regret not seeing. The '82 and '89 shows were OK but far from legendary, and
legendary was what I was expecting, or at least wishing for, so overall I was
disappointed. I think the Who are definitely past it and should never perform
live again as the Who (it just wasn't the Who I saw on those '89 shows). If
Roger and Pete want to get together with John and do some shows or some
recordings, it's their prerogrative, but it's obvious, at least to me, that the
Who can never be brought back. I'm shuddering to think what this Beatles reunion
track is going to be like (produced by Jeff Lynne, "Mr. Insincerity" himself).

Andy