who tours

This is my first post. I'm only eighteen and in college, and I've really
gotten into Who music within the past few years.  My dad is a big rock
fan, and has gotten me hooked on classic rock (most notably Lynyrd Skynyrd
and the Allman Brothers Band -- or shouldn't I mention these other
groups?). I saw Tommy on Broadway last year and ever since have listened
to the Who and considered them my favorite group.  All their music is just
so powerful.
	I was 12 the last time the Who toured and maybe knew about Pinball
Wizard at that point.  I would love a chance to see the Who (even if it
was only the Who in name) or any members on tour solo.  I'm surprised that
many people on this list aren't satisfied that they got one more chance to
see the greatest band ever.

cober