Phish QuadSun Dec 7 12:50:57 PST 1997

Hey all,

There have been a few messages in the past day about the group
Phish performing all of Quad at their Halloween show. (I'm
assuming someone informed the list, but I'm a digest-er, and I
haven't seen it here yet).

Here's a little more info on the show from someone who went
(friend-of-a-friend-of-a-roomate):
-------
10/31/95

Rosemont Horizon, Chicago IL

I:   Icculus, Divided Sky, Wilson, Ya Mar, Sparkle, Free, Guyute,
     Run Like an Antelope, Harpua*

II:  Thriller Tease > Quadrophenia**
     I Am The Sea, The Real Me, Quadrophenia, Cut My Hair, The Punk
     Meets The Godfather, I'm One, The Dirty Jobs, Helpless Dancer,
     Is It In My Head, I've Had Enough, 5:15, Sea and Sand, Drowned,
     Bell Boy#, Doctor Jimmy, The Rock, Love Reign O'er Me

III: You Enjoy Myself, Jesus Just Left Chicago##, A Day in the Life,
     Suzie Greenberg**

E:   My Generation###

* - with rap from Mike about a dream about Raccoons, the standard
Jimmy stuff, Trey teasing audience that Jimmy is playing the Halloween
album (they do a Beat It tease) etc.  Finished, unlike Waterloo.

** - With horns (Dave Grippo, Don Glasco and one other)

# person in Bell Boy outfit comes out.

## with Dave Grippo

### Acoustic.  Before My Generation they set up a Keith Moon replica
drum set, then play My Generation acoustically, then Fish & Trey
destroy the drumset ala the Who of old.  Finally a stagehand brings
Trey a large plunger, Trey depresses it, setting of a big explosion
backstage.  End of show!

Page sang most of Quad.  Set I ~80 min, set II 90 min, set III 80 min
(YEM was 40-45 min!)

Thanks to Andy Navarro for the call.

- ------- End of Forwarded Message

I'm still working on a tape...anyone else have any luck?

__Jon
**Jonathan Proulx**jlproulx@syr.edu**http://web.syr.edu/~jlproulx**
                  "Light and sound" Timothy Leary

- --MAA16402.815333734/mailbox.syr.edu--

------- End of Forwarded Message