Re: First Who

>Mike, re:
>
>>first concert... ...Roger Daltrey's WNEW Christmas Benefit at Madison Square
>Garden  in 1985.
 The other
>"hightlight" was Yoko Ono. We thought we were going to gag when she came on
>stage, to say "Sean and I love everybody..." I yelled out on the top of my
>lungs, "SHOW US YOUR TITS YOU PIG!!!" About 25% of the audience (near my
>section) turned around and started laughing...
>WF <~

I know it's un-Who related, but...
The Mothers of Invention played a few songs w/ John Lennon & Yoko Ono in
June of 1971 at the Filmore East during the MOI live at the Filmore East
concert.  These songs were origionally released by the Plastic Ono Band on
the Somewhere in New York album, one of the songs was entitled Don't Worry
Kyoko--a wierd jam with Yoko kind of half screeching, half squeeking as the
vocal track--oh no!.  I purchased this (Shudder) to hear these songs.
Lennon and Zappa had co-rights to the tracks, and in '92, Frank released the
songs on the Playground Psychotics CD (mostly "secret" recordings of the
day-to-day life of the Mothers--an experiment in Social Anthropology
according tp FZ's liner notes).  Frank decided to rename the DWK track,
calling it A Small Eternity With Yoko Ono--oh yes!  You just got to love Frank.

that abubbica guy: Steve
abubbica@intersteve.com