Poll

Now don't everybody start laughing.

>First album:

I think it was Bill Haley-Rock Around the Clock

Don't even ask

>First Concert:

Chuck Berry in the echo-dome of Brown County Arena-Green Bay WI
My sister wanted to go and didn't drive and me just turning 16 I
volenteered to take her.  If I remember right Muddy Waters opened for
him.  Another thing I distinctly remember was that his (Chuck Berrys)
string broke and he kept right on playing for about three songs, I
thought it was cool.

>First exposure to the WHO:

I can't remember this one, but I think it was about 1968 or so when my
sister(same one) went to see Hermin's Hermits and came back in love
with the WHO.  Since then I have always like them.  I have gone on
forays into ALL sorts of other types of music but always come back to
the WHO.  Where else can you get hard driving rock along with great
orchestrations and subtle melodies under the main tune.  Case in point:
WGFA listen to Kieth going nuts and then listen to bass riff of John.

Case Closed

Jay

"It don't really happen that way at all"  PT
            My college years in a nutshell