Re: college years (sigh)

-----------------------  Begin Original Message  ----------------------

After reading the recent posts between the new member, cober, and others
I began reflecting upon my freshman year and the Who's impact on me at
the time.  I had been into them for a few years already but in 1984 (age
18) I emptied my summer savings one cold October day at Pure Pop Records
and bought every album that I didn't yet have.

This year I have made a noticable gouge in my bank account from the purchases
of many boots and rare memorabilia...the cycle continues, one great
existential
horror...

Cober and other "young-ones": this may last a while.

-Brawley
.... not to mention all the solo releases...... (".....honey, we're gonna
have to mortgage the house.....")

        sincerely,
        gary

        "I've got a job, and I'm newly born...."