Re: Re[2]: All-Starr Band tour dates

On Thu, 18 May 1995, Kevin Winn wrote:

> Could someone please post the tour dates for the rest of the country for
> those of us who don't have web access?

How 'bout the whole tour?  Here ya go, as I received it in all its
compressed glory.  Looks like its a spreadsheet that lost its spacing.
I have no idea what the "8,000" stuff is around the Japan dates, but
as I won't be attending those I just ignored it.

                 RINGO STARR AND HIS ALL-STARR BAND 1995 TOUR

   [INLINE]

   The band:

Ringo Starr - drums, vocals

   Zak Starkey - drums
   Mark Farner - guitar, vocals
   Billy Preston - keyboards, vocals
   Feliz Cavaliere - keyboards, vocals
   John Entwhistle - bass, vocals

   Clarence Clemons and Nils Lofgren were originally announced, but both had
   to drop due to an expected reunion of Bruce Springsteen's E-street Band.

   Date Venue City Ticket Availablility Comments June 14 Iwate Kenmin
   Hall Morioka, Japannow S-9,000 A-8,000 June 15 Sendai Sun Plaza
   Sendai, Japannow S-9,000 A-8,000 June 16 Niigata Terusa Hall Niigata,
   Japannow S-9,000 A-8,000 June 18 Osaka Castle Hall Osaka, Japannow
   S-8,000 A-7,000 June 19 Kurashiki City Hall Kurashiki, Japannow
   S-9,000 A-8,000 June 20 Koseinekin Hall Hiroshimaa, Japannow S-9,000
   A-8,000 June 22 Century Hall Nagoya, Japannow S-9,000 A-8,000 June 24
   Bay NK Hall Uraysu, Japannow S-9,000 A-8,000 June 26 Nippon Budokan
   Hall Tokyo, Japannow S-9,000 A-8,000 June 27 Nippon Budokan Hall
   Tokyo, Japannow S-9,000 A-8,000 June 28 Hamamatsu Kyouiku Bunka Kaikan
   Hamamatsu, Japannow S-9,000 A-8,000 July 2 VP Fair -- The Arch St.
   Louis, Mo. FREE! July 3 Milwaukee Summer Fest Milwaukee, Wisc. July 4
   Mall of America Bloomington, Mn. FREE! July 5 Ravinia Outdoor Theatre
   Chicago, Ill. May 20 July 8 Star Plaza Indoor Theatre Merriville, IN
   now 2 shows, most good seats gone July 9 Nautica Stage Cleveland, OH.
   July 10 Pine Knob Music Theatre Detroit, Mich. July 11 First of
   America Stage Acme, MI. July 13 Radio City Music Hall New York, NY
   July 15 The Concord Catskills, NY now Small venue July 17 Wolftramp
   Amphitheatre Vienna, Va April 24 Near Washington DC July 18 Garden
   Arts State Center Holmdel, NJ. July 19 Harbor Light Pavilion Boston,
   Mass now July 21 Ceasar's Atlantic City, NJ. July 22 Ceasar's Atlantic
   City, NJ.two shows July 23 Ceasar's Atlantic City, NJ. July 25 Warwick
   Musical Theatre Warwick, RI July 27 Oakdale Theatre Wallingford, CT.
   July 28 Starlight Music Theatre Latham, NY. July 29 Melody Fair
   Theatre N. Tonowanda, NY.two shows July 31 Riverbend Music Center
   Cincinnati, OH. Aug. 1 C. Light Amphitheatre Pittsburgh, Pa. Aug. 3
   Tampa Performing Arts Center Tampa, Fla. Aug. 4 Sunrise Musical
   Theatre Sunrise, Fla. Aug. 5 Orlando Centroplex Orlando, Fla. Aug. 7
   Chastain Park Atlanta, Ga April 1 Tickets only available as part of a
   package Aug. 9 Joe Davis Stadium Huntsville, Ala. now Minor-league
   baseball stadium Aug. 11 Arena Theatre Houston, Tx. Aug. 12 Sunken
   Garden San Antonio, Tx. Aug. 13 Starplex Amphitheatre Dallas, Tx. Aug.
   16 Humphrey's by the Sea San Diego, Ca Sold Out 1200-seat venue Aug.
   18 Greek Theatre Los Angeles, Ca. April 9 Tickets also available as
   part of a package Aug. 19 Greek Theatre Los Angeles, Ca. April 9
   Tickets also available as part of a package Aug. 20 Concord Pavilion
   Concord, CA April 9 Aug. 22 Pier 62/63 Seattle, Wash. Aug. 23 Pier
   62/63 Seattle, Wash. Aug. 31 MGM Grand Las Vegas, Nev. Sept. 1 MGM
   Grand Las Vegas, Nev. Sept. 2 MGM Grand Las Vegas, Nev. Sept. 3 MGM
   Grand Las Vegas, Nev.

   Dates in Mexico and South America are also planned.

Alan

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend