Musical snobs? Us?

	To add to this musical snob discussion, I for one am not.  I
love the Who to death as well as Nirvana.  All of their stuff.  I'm
hardcore, but more hardcore Who since it's been an ongoing thing for
the past 8 years.

	I was born the year Quadrophenia came out, and I am always
bummed out I never got to experience the 'Oo live in between 1969 and
1971.  I was a little hesitant to see them on the 1989 tour, as Pete called
it "the Who on ice".  Still I enjoyed the shows immensely it turned out.

	Wondering why I like the Who and Nirvana so much, a friend
pointed out that they each have soul, and by golly they do in their
respective ways.

	Eddie Vedder loves the Who and is a big PT fan.  I gained a lot
of respect for him after I heard him say that in an interview.  Also,
I read some journalist say how Kurt Cobain was watching PT's
"Psychoderelict" concert on tv and said how he wished he could have
the passion that PT was putting out.

	Thanks for reading.