Re: Mr. Rogers neighborhood

> >If you don't mind, send your narrow-minded, thoughtless, .....

I thought it was pretty funny myself.  I mean the post was SO
outrageous how could it have been true?  God bless MTV and the
powers that control it!! :)

As for "Thrasher", I'm sure he just sent the post without a
subscription.  Think about it, he is obviously insecure about what
he calls music otherwise why bother in typing such a immature
response?  Why should it bother him that people out there like music
that's over 20 years old?  Some Who fan must've told him that he had bad
taste in music.  He did get to wonder about why I don't like a lot
of music from the 90's, and it didn't take me long to figure it out.

The idea of Letterman getting Townshend as a guest for the May 19th
show seems realistic.  However the idea of having Paul Weller join
him (a person who is almost a total unknown in this country, except
for die hard fans) isn't.  I think of Townshend as Dave's english
rock pal, just like Bruce Sprinsteen is Dave's domestic rock pal.