TKAA performances

I've been watching "Baba O'Riley" and WGFA from TKAA movie, and I'm a bit
curious about a few things:

1.  Was Pete "blocked up," as they say?  Because he seems more hyper than
usual, and I'm curious.
2.  Does it seem to anyone else that at times, Moon doesn't look like he's
playing what we hear on the track?  In other words, there seem like there are
times when he hits the snare and we don't hear it.  Maybe I'm just completely
crazy on this one.
3.  The synthesizer middle part- with the blue lights- were they filming the
stage in darkness, or was this added after during editing?
4.  Does Moon's set look a LOT larger from that view right when he does the
drum solo near the end?

I could be wrong on all of these points, but I'm curious as to what everyone
thinks.

Take care
Jay