Re: A Request

Jonathan writes:
>I've started a "Pete Townshend Quote of the Day" where I work and people
>really seem to enjoy it. However, I'm running out of quotes and need more.
>If you have some good Townshend quotes please either post them or e-mail me
>at jblock@gartner.com

What a great idea!  I have a copy of "The Who - In Their Own Words" at home.  If
you don't have it, FIND IT!  It's full of nothing but short quotes and one
liners by all the boys on a wide range of subjects, musical and otherwise.
I'll try to remember to bring it tomorrow and post a couple each day.

OK,
KLW