Psychoboot

The other day I when I emailed in some stuff I included a Pete Townshend
quote
from the Beacon Theater on 7-13-93.  I got a couple responses from people
wanting a copy of the concert.  Ironically I just wanted to include a good
quote like
some other people do.   But if anyone else wants a copy of it I'll trade for
Pete or
Who shows.  I have a 2 hour video tape of it.  It's a excellent, energetic
concert.  And Pete is pissed in both senses of the word throughout the
concert.

Sue