Re: I'm still here/Who's Next

Hi all,

Re: Kevin

Yeah, hell yeah. I'm still with you :-)
It's just that I check on my e.mails only once a week now. I have to
get a better internet connection. One that isn't too costly.

There is so much Who stuff to discuss now. I feel I miss a lot.

Re: John

Thanks John for typing that ICE info in.

We had a lengthy discussion about extra tracks a while back and I'm not
about to start that again. I had some doubts about Charlsworth's intentions
about "Who's Next",  but after reading the ICE info I feel more at ease.

The "new" set of extra tracks seem more logical to me. (In that they were
recorded in the same sessions. They sound alike etc.). But "Pure&Easy"/"Too
much..."/"Time is passing" (Don't know about the Who-"Mary")  are all
slow songs. (For Who standards on an otherwise rocking album"). Maybe if
they added "Let's see action" this would level it out a bit.

I mean, as long as they have to add extra tracks.

- Svante

PS the LaL special edition seem to never have reached Sweden, so I
REBELLED and bought the regular release. I couldn't wait any longer :-)

  Svante Boerjesson<svante@df.lth.se>, Malmoe, Sweden. Phone: (+46) 40 916403