WGFA alternate take

>Has anyone heard the alternate (unreleased) version of WGFA?  How does it
>sound?

Better than the "Who's Next" version, IHMO. I'm told that they lost the
master to the original take (the one on "Lifehouse to Leeds") and had to
rerecord it for the album.  The original, of course, ended up in a
collector's hands, and I'm sure he more than recouped his investment by
putting out the boot.  I'm not much for boot CD's, but that one --
especially the studio outtakes -- blew me away.

Andy