Pork 'n Beans

Hey all,

Just wanted to share a tidbit....I went to a record show a few weeks
ago and saw a Who bootleg I've seen only once before.  It's called
"The Who Collection", in two volumes.  So, I says, "What the hell,"
and I buys it.  If any of y'all see a copy of either or both volumes
and don't want to pay 70 bucks to buy the box set, GO FOR IT!!  It's
an excellent compilation of The Who's work.

Volume I has most of the popular songs (Happy Jack, WGFA--the extended
version, Boris, My Generation, etc.)  Volume II consists mostly of
stuff from Tommy. There are even a couple of songs from Quad, but not
many.  I happen to own the box set as well, but I just couldn't help
myself :-)  There are so many damn good songs on these CDs that I just
couldn't pass them up.....

I'll refrain from clogging the internet any longer.

Ciao,
Grady
LaL#10027

Grady M. Wick
1890 Bent Pine Hill		H: (610)366-9019
Fogelsville, PA  18051		W: (610)481-2433

		"You are safe from harm on the grid."
			--Pete Townshend