Re[2]: TheWho Digest Vol 2 Num 72 (fwd)

> >Does anyone happen to know if the new Who CDs will be made available through
> the BMG CD Club?
>
> Isn't those music clubs supposed to have CD's of lesser sound quality so they
> can sell them more cheaply?  At least that's what I have heard.  If that's
> the case I would rather get the Cd from a music store and get the better
> quality sound.  Is there any truth to this in terms of sound quality?

Sounds bogus to me.  I've received It's Hard and Face Dances through
BMG and they sound fine.  II bought Motown's "Hitsville USA" and
that sounds ok as well. If you have great patience I guess you can
wait for them to come out via BMG, but what REAL WHO fan can wait
3-4 months after they're released?  Thats how far behind BMG seems
to be with new releases.

Ian