Re[2]: L@L in Rolling Stone

>Well said, Sean. I agree. I think Rolling Stone tends to forget
>that there are people older than 21 that have read Rolling Stone
>for a number of years and would like more attention to the bands
>we grew up liking, as well as the new music scene.

This is nothing new - RS lost a lot of credibility with me when I saw the first
double-page ad for Toyota (this was about 1980).  I think the last time I even
read one was the first "Summer Fashion" issue many years ago.  I've seen nothing
but pop-oriented stuff ever since (paralleling the decline of MTV), which is a
far cry from the intelligent, insightful origins of Rolling Stone.

OK,
KLW