From: John Blomberg <John_Blomberg.NOTES@crd.lotus.com>
 Sun Dec  7 12:26:38 PST 1997
Date: 21 Mar 95  8:20:30 EDT
Subject: RE: The new L@L inserts

>The quality of the inserts appears equal to the original Decca release.
>It is worth noting that the Track Records version of the poster is
>different from the Decca version. The Track Records version, as
>included with the "Special Edition," says "Live At Leeds" at the
>bottom, and has the Track Records logo. The Decca version is a
>reproduction of the original poster, and says "Tuesdays at the Marquee,
>90 Wardour Street"  or something like that.

>>The "Special Edition" poster is the same one that was included with the
>>Track Records vinyl release of LAL, which I once owned.

I have an old vinyl Polydor release of L@L with inserts.  The poster has the
Track Record's logo and says "Live at Leeds" on the bottom.  The MCA "Special
Edition" CD *I* bought came with a poster that said "Tuesday's at the
Marquee".  Did MCA ship more than one poster in the "Special Edition" boxes?