Re: Question of the week

</>2) Which Who song would you want played at your funeral?
</
</"Track Records," but extended to about 20 minutes.

I can see it now...

Most emotional for me: tough question, since it varies.  I'd have to
say the intro to "I'm One" -- every year is the same, and I feel it
again...  Also "Behind Blue Eyes", "Won't Get Fooled Again". But the
list is endless.  As far as PT solo, I'd pick "Jools and Jim" for the
sheer level of bitterness.

As for the funeral, it would be a hoot to play "Heaven and Hell".  Or
maybe "Misunderstood". :)

Wes