Re: McVicar

<---- Begin Included Message ---->
From: marshall@fletch.roc.servtech.com
Subject: Re: McVicar
To: smurtuza@chem.psu.edu (Shahid Murtuza)

<---- Begin Included Message ---->
 Sun Dec  7 12:26:38 PST 1997
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 1995 10:11:02 -0500
From: smurtuza@chem.psu.edu (Shahid Murtuza)
Subject: McVicar
To: thewho@cisco.com

  Howdy.  I was wondering if anybody had a pretty good copy of the film
"McVicar" and was willing and able to tape it for me on VHS.  Of course,
I'd pay for the tape and shipping.  You can e-mail me privately on this
one.

  Also regarding "McVicar," is the soundtrack available in the US or
elsewhere on CD?  I know the record was available in the US, but it's
probably out of print.

  "The only quiet place is inside your soul."

-Shahid Murtuza
 smurtuza@chem.psu.edu
 Analog Kid
---------------------------------------
-"Stop smiling!  There's misery all around!  *Who*
 are *you* to be so happy?"

-"I'm a dork in periwinkle with sunshine on my nose."

Shahid

I have McVicar on laser disk , believe it or not.  Won't have time in the near
future, but if you remind me in the next few weeks, I will try to run off a
VHS copy for you.

Later

Fletch

<---- End Included Message ---->