Re: Question of the week

Which Who song hits you hardest emotionally?
I can't pick ONE song, but here are the Who songs that move me most:

Overture from Tommy
Amazing Journey/Sparks (Sparks is my favorite instrumental EVER)
Sunrise (the guitar part makes me shiver)
See Me Feel Me/Listening To You (every time!!!!)
Water (I seen your daughter at the oasis, & I'm beginning to blister..)
I Don't Even Know Myself (I'm just tryin' to fight my way out of this dream..)
Won't Get Fooled Again (in my estimation, THE definitive WHO song)
Little Billy (what a sad story!!!)
Faith In Something Bigger (the more we learn, the less we believe to be true.)
Naked Eye (You sign your own name, and I sign mine...)
Let's See Action (Give me a drink, boy, wash my feet...)
The Relay (absolutely kicks ass!!!!!!)
"Quadrophenia" the instrumental
Is it in My Head? (I pick up phones & hear my history...)
How Many Friends (We talk so much shit behind each others' backs...)
Guitar and Pen (oh, the joy of songwriting!!!)

Which Who song would you want played at your funeral?
Morbid question, but I'd have to say Sunrise, Overture, Quadrophenia (instr.),
and Wasp Man (just kidding!!!!!!!)

Marty Secero
LAL#7094