WHO'S NEXT/SELL OUT DUE 6/20/95

RED ALERT, FELLOW WHO FANS!!!!!!

I just got off the phone with MCA's publicity office in New York City. I was
told that the next two WHO CD reissues, The WHO Sell Out and WHO's Next, will
be released simultaneously on Tuesday, June 20, 1995. I didn't get the chance
to ask about which extra tracks will appear on the CDs, but we've all read the
Feb. ICE magazine blurb re: Sell Out's tracks. I spoke with Phil Atkins (of
U.K. WHO fanzine Generations) last week, and he told me that Sell Out will
include:        Hall Of the Mountain King (unreleased instrumental)
                Odorono and Mary Anne w/ Shaky Hands (alt. versions w/ PT on
                                                        lead vocals)
                Coke 1 and Coke 2
                Melancholia
                Early Morning Cold Taxi
                Glow Girl
                Glittering Girl (unreleased, but it's been unofficially
                                 released on a boot vinyl collection, The
                                 WHO: Archives)
                Someone's Coming (Magic Bus b-side)
                Fortune Teller (?)
There are a few more tracks he gave me, but I don't have the list in front of
me at the moment.

Phil also said that WHO's Next will have the following tracks as extras:
                Pure and Easy (logical)
                Too Much of Anything (from Odds 'n Sods)
                Mary (I had thought that the WHO never recorded this track)
                Time Is Passing (I have a 2nd or 3rd Gen. boot of the WHO's
                                 performance of this song---you'll love it,
                                 trust me!!!!!)
The difficult thing about the WHO's Next reissue, according to Phil, is that
the original master tracks are on two (2) reels, and as of a few weeks ago,
Jon Astley and Chris Charlesworth only had one of the reels. So one whole
channel is missing!!!! The last I had heard, they were scouring everywhere
looking for the missing tape reel. It was possible that it may have been
located in a warehouse that Pete owns, which he has filled with his own
collection of 30 years of WHO material. I haven't heard anything, though: when
I do, I'll let all of you know.

That's all for me right now. Hope you all have a great day!!!!

Marty Secero
LAL# 7094