From: Alan McKendree  <amck@eden.com>
To: Mark Gendron
Cc:  <thewho@cisco.com>
Subject: RE: The new L@L inserts
 Sun Dec  7 12:26:38 PST 1997
Date: Monday, March 20, 1995 4:12PM

On Mon, 20 Mar 1995, Mark Gendron wrote:

> The "Special Edition" poster is the same one that was included with the
> Track Records vinyl release of LAL, which I once owned.

Hm.  I knew there was an alternate version of the poster, which said
"Live at Leeds" at the bottom, which was sold at Leeds with the vinyl
release, but I've never seen one of those (rare, I suppose).  If the
current limited-edition poster is truly identical to that little-seen
poster (and from looking at my limited-edition poster, I see nothing
that would be obviously different), is the market for those old Leeds
posters to now be flooded with 1995 reproductions?  Does anyone have
one of those old Leeds posters _and_ the current limited-edition
poster, and able to do a side-by-side comparison?

Alan
#009099

"When I'm onstage...it's not like bein' possessed, it's just --
*I* *do* *my* *job*."  -- Pete Townshend