Re: Bootleg="WhosBack" ?

Is this the same bootleg as the one I heard years ago called Who's on the BBC?
I loved their version of Dancing in the Streets, and two previously unheard of
(by me) songs called "Man with Money" and "Just You and Me" (two of my favorite
Who songs of all time, btw).  They became staples of the band I had here in
PDX a few years ago (can you say,"Hiwatt Stacks"?  "Rickenbacker 1998"? "68 SG long-reach neck"? Sure - I knew that you could)

Like I said before, there is a whole album or two of great unreleased songs,
still not covered by the Who's prodigious output of
anthologies and rehash and the like... Anybody have Who's Zoo from the seventies?

Yet still more aimless ranting by me   -  Jeff